This online member forum has been put here for use by TAG members in particular as well as the broader tech community in general. It's meant as a home for information exchange and not for spammers and flamers and our moderators are working hard to keep that kind of thing out of your face.
We have a few rules to keep the forum useful and running smoothly:
1) If you are not a registered forum user, you will not be able to submit a new post or reply to an existing post. You can read the public areas as an unregistered guest.
2) If you wish to post or reply, you'll need to register on the forum as a TAG member. If you already are a TAG member (we know who you are...), we'll get you hooked right up. If you aren't, we'll register you as a TAG Community Member on the forum.
3) Registrations are moderated. If you register late at night, it may be the next day before one of your moderators sees you waiting there.
Thanks for your interest - and welcome to the TAG Member Forum!
This forum provides introduction information, forum rules and legalese as well as a place for questions and answers on how to use the TAG online member forum.
- Technology Alliance Group - TAG
- ↳ TAG Info
- ↳ TAG Events
- ↳ TAG Member Spotlight
- ↳ TAG Business Members and Sponsors
- ↳ Member Intros
- ↳ TAG Member Forum
- ↳ Member Forum Use, Hints, Tips
- ↳ Forum Problems and Weirdness
- Community Groups
- ↳ Digital Marketing Group
- ↳ Women in Tech
- ↳ Whatcom IT Professionals
- ↳ IT Leadership